David is very EXCITED to be interviewing August Turak. August is an Entrepreneur, corporate executive and award-winning author. He attributes his success from living and working alongside the Trappist monks of Mepkin Abbey since 1996.
August will talk about his time at Mepkin Abbey and an amazing program they offer called the Monastic Guest program where you can live like a MONK and share every detail of their lives and learn simple beautiful things that Monk’s do.
Today August will share with you;
- Why he went to Mepkin Abbey and what it was like for him
- He will talk about service and selflessness
- What is the life worth living
- Why Trappists are so good at business
- Building his business and enjoying the challenge
- Combining heart with hard work and what’s the secret
- How he started writing
- What authenticity means to August
- The secret to happiness
- The importance of Trust
Recommended Reading ‘The Speed of Trust” Steven Covey
Once you hear this amazing show you WILL want to purchase August’s book. The title is “The Business Secrets for the Trappist Monks: One CEO’s Quest for Meaning and Authenticity”.