What you will learn on Todays Show
Some Cures for the 12 Causes of Unhappiness
- 1. Lack of meaning in one’s day to day life.
Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
- 2. Obsession with the past or future.
As Helen Keller once said, “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
- 3. Feeling out of shape and unhealthy.
- 4. Unfavorably comparing oneself to others.
- 5. Focusing on negatives.
- 6. Avoiding personal accountability.
- 7. Perfectionism and fear of failure.
.Perfect is the enemy of good. Learn to accept the good – learn to love things when they are less than ‘perfect.’
- 8. A low self-esteem.
Marcus Aurelius once said, “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
- 9. Financial debt.
- 10. All work and no play.
- 11. Neglecting personal relationships.
- 12. Procrastination.
Music – Bobby Mcferrin
Don’t worry be happy
Thinkin about your body
Drive my car