David invites fellow trainer and breakthrough expert Gary Coxe to join him on his show and share how he is able in less than an hour to lead someone through a transformational process where they can over come a lifelong phobia and replace that fear with a new empowering association.
What you’ll discover on today’s show:
- Why positive thinking is only the first step to leading a successful life
- What role “Hope” plays in success
- How our subconscious mind affects our lives
- How not to become a slave to your feelings
- How anyone can learn to overcome adversity and be stronger on the other side
- How to master your emotions
- Why affirmations can change your life
- How to create a blueprint for your life so you’ll always stay on course
Useful links referenced in the show:
Get Gary’s eBook for only $2.99 – How To Create The Persistent Mindset Of A Millionaire
A little help?
Did you like what Gary had to say today? Show him a little Twitter love by clicking this link and saying “Thanks”
-> Click here to thank Gary for a great interview!
As always, having reviews, ratings, and subscriptions is what makes us rank higher in iTunes. The higher we rank, the more people listen. The more people listen, and the further the reach of the show. Then maybe we’ll have some advertisers!
If you haven’t taken the 1 minute it takes to leave a review and a rating for us, would you mind doing it now?
-> Click here to leave a review, rating (and subscribe) to The Kickass Life.
David and team