In this inaugural episode of “Leaders are Readers”, David welcomes back celebrity photographer Carl Studna, who has just published his first book, “Click! Choosing Love, One Frame at a Time”.
Even though Carl has shot Paul McCartney, Deepak Chopra, The Dalai Lama, and countless others, this book is about love.
What you’ll hear on the show:
- Communicating in the modern age, and how to stay present while navigating through life in the 21st century.
- How Carl was bullied in school, and how he responded to it in a positive way
- The Power of “Staying Open”
- How Meditation can change your life
- How The Beatles influenced Meditation in America
- Why David started writing poetry
- What it means to be “open to the stillness”
- How to breathe and begin to meditate
- How to stay in a place of observation, and resolve conflict
- How to hire Carl at carlstudna.com for a world-class photography shoot
- How Carl thinks of photography as “co-creating”
In “Click! Choosing Love, One Frame at a Time”, you’ll learn:
- How to become aware of when we’re not present
- How to stay “In the love”
- How to create loving, purposeful, and heart-centered choices
- How “texture” can make for a more pleasant reading experience
- Insightful stories from thought-leaders
- Practical tools to open you up and create a deeper consciousness
Listen to Carl’s first interview here
Purchase “Click! Choosing Love, One Frame at a Time”
If you liked the show, give Carl some Twitter love by clicking here.
And lastly, if you haven’t already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Leave a review for The Kickass Life Podcast!
Thank you again for your support, and I wish you all the best!