“Creator of the Vision Board” John Assaraf is New York Times Best selling author of two books (including ‘The Answer’), entrepreneur, brain researcher and explorer of consciousness and human behavior and featured guest on the international blockbuster ‘The Secret’. Today John will talk about the Neuroscience of Success, achieving Peak and Personal Performance by embracing the C.R.A.P in your universe and using it as a springboard to lead a KickAss life.
Today John will share:
- His life at a young age, taking risks and how one individual changed his life.
- Being insecure and the meaning of this.
- Research today “why we do the things we do”.
- Setting goals, creating plans, building his own Real Estate company
- The CRAP Board “Conflict, Resistance, Anxiety and Problems” and what this means.
- The importance of a Vision Board.
- Being in control of your own life.
This is an amazing show. John is so passionate about research, helping and teaching people to build confidence and reach their goals.