Andrea is an author, coach mentor, and certified life coach who helps women get what they want by facing their fears and limiting beliefs that are holding them back, taking radical action along the way, and stepping into their own kick-ass version of themselves. She has helped hundreds of people manage their inner-critic to break through and live their most kick-ass life.
When she’s not juggling her full coaching practice, Andrea is busy playing roller derby under the name “Veronica Vain”, competing in triathlons, chasing her 6 year-old son and 4 year-old daughter or making out with her husband, Jason.
Today Andrea will talk about:
- Why she chose to live a Kickass Life.
- Her journey and why she decided to write her book 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life.
- Her fears and what helps her move forward.
- Getting her Book Deal and the process.
- Tips to create a following.
- Some of her favorite chapters in the book.
- Apologize from your HEART.
- The importance of giving a straight answer.
- Being authentic. Why do so many of us say YES and want to PLEASE others?
What a beautiful show! Andrea is amazing and fun, she shares so many touching stories about her life and her book. This is a must read, and will resonate with so many of us.