Today David is extremely excited to be chatting with Mark Divine. Mark served in the U.S. Navy SEALs for 20 years, retiring as a commander. He is an author and the founder of SEALFIT, NavySeals.com, and U.S. CrossFit, he has started and led six multimillion– dollar business ventures.
He has coached thousands of Navy SEAL and other Special Operations candidates with a success rate near 90 percent. Mark now trains the public in the eight ways of the SEAL principles through his Unbeatable Mind Academy.
In this Amazing Beautiful Interview Mark shares:
- The feeling of challenging yourself beyond your PHYSICAL & MENTAL limits.
- How he became a Navy Seal and visualizing himself in this career and feeling FULFILLED.
- The importance of having a positive attitude and how IMPORTANT it is to learn mental toughness and control.
- His breathing technique and what this can do for you.
- Setting a micro goal, think about today, not tomorrow or yesterday.
- What a day looks like Mark.
Mark shares the importance of mediation, settling your mind and really listening to the whispers of soul. His words are beautiful and he truly lives a Kickass Life!
http://wayofthesealbook.com/ (Mark’s Book)
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynryd Skynyrd
Comin’ Home – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Find David’s new show – www.amplifiednetworkmarketing.com
Facebook Page for New show: http://fb.com/ampdnm