David and Jen sit down and share the good, bad and not so good of their journey into love and their secrets that have helped them create a beautiful adventure of love, passion and excitement.
What You will Learn on Today’s Show
- How to create a love friendly home
- How to include kids in your love story
- Why Space is so important
- The role TV plays in intimacy
- What little acts can do for a relationship
- 5 little love acts that make a difference
- The importance of imagination
- How to fight well
- The how and when of fighting agreement
- The importance of forgiveness
- Why having each others back is so important
- The Five love languages
- What a Man needs to stay in his best energy
- What a Woman needs to stay in her best energy
- The importance of Range in and out of the bedroom
U2 – One
Van Morrison – The Beauty of Day’s Gone by
Sarah Harmer – Open Window (The Wedding Song)
The Pogues – Tuesday Morning
Firework – Katy Perry
Adele – Make you feel my Love
The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
– Henry Miller
You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
– Dr. Seuss
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
The Prophet – Khalil Gibran (Book) (Audio)
David’s New Show – www.amplifiednetworkmarketing