David is very excited about today’s guest Pam Grout and her overnight success! Pam is a hopeless romantic who still believes the world is a beautiful place that people are noble and that anything is possible. For a living, she writes books and articles for such magazines as People, Men’s Journal, CNN Travel and Huffington Post. She also enjoys sharing stories with her daughter, but that’s more about making a life than a living. She’s keenly aware there’s a huge difference.
Hear how Pam has traveled to all the world’s continents, and what she has learned.
On Today’s show Pam will talk about:
- Having what you want in LIFE.
- Relax and letting it all go.
- Dominant Paradigm.
- Travel writing and how she got into this.
- Her most recent book & some great principles to follow E-Squared – Nine Do it Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.
- It takes practice to change BAD HABITS.
You don’t want to miss this show, Pam will share so many touching stories, her positive affirmations and her many great experiences with traveling and seeing so much of the world and helping others.
Check out Pam’s blog at www.pamgrout.com.
If you really want something and are ready to make it happen,
start by getting impatient and go make it happen.
– David T. S. Wood
Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
Pink Floyd – Wish You were Here