From the best selling author and blogger, Jeff Goins, David discusses Jeff’s insightful thoughts on getting things done. Jeff Goins is a fantastic writer with a fabulous blog and great new book, ‘In Between’ (found here on Amazon).
What David will cover today:
- The difference between ‘activity’ and ‘productivity’
- Why doing less results in more
- The importance of starting projects immediately
- What is the Zeigarnik Effect
- Downsizing and simplifying your life helps focus and progress
- How to create a reward for completing your task and also a penalty for not completing the task
- Bolivia has two capitals.
- The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
- Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
- Jamaica was the first country from the English speaking Caribbean to qualify for the Football World Cup.
- More than 90% of the Nicaraguan people are Roman Catholic.
- The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60,000 taxis.
- In Quebec, there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
- The Amazon is the world’s largest river, 3,890 miles (6,259 km) long.