In their last day in Australia for this trip, Dave and Jen answer questions and requests from all of you kick ass life practitioners.
In this episode you will learn:
- How can you trust a teacher who talks a good talk, but does not necessarily walk that same talk? And should you?
- When you get kicked down or when lose everything when you are lost, how do you get the strength to keep going?
- How do you get past your loss to help others when you feel you are not achieving what you want, but people look up to you?
- I have a 6 year old son, and his father has gambling addiction. Should I some how share this with my some positive way? Or, should I keep my son completely away?
- Relating to Multilevel Marketing, how do I get the people I bring into an organization to embrace it fully and use the tools and resources to help them succeed?
Midnight Oil – Beds Are Burning