Today David is excited to be interviewing Brenton Hayden. Brenton is the CEO and Founder of Renters Warehouse, a FOURTIME honoree of the INC. 500/5000 list. At 28, this young entrepreneur leads his team of over 100 employees and franchisees in seven states to see gross revenues of $12.5 million. With a portfolio of managed properties valued around $500 million and $1.5 billion in residential leasing transactions, it’s no surprise that this Harvard Business School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management graduate was named the youngest franchisor in America by INC. Magazine in 2011 at the age of 25. Brenton’s expert marketing skills and entrepreneurial spirit have largely contributed to the success of his company, earning Renters Warehouse numerous awards in real estate and business.
On today’s show Brenton will share the following:
- Why so many people yearn to be a entrepreneur
- What is freedom to Brenton
- Creating a culture
- How he got into Real Estate
- Asking yourself the right questions to become an entrepreneur & what is stopping you
- Being happy and doing the things you want to do
- How YOU can purchase a franchise from Brenton and what qualifications you would need.
- Taking risks to become successful
- Create effortless experiences
You don’t want to miss this show, Brenton is very intelligent and full of knowledge and insight on how like him, you can run a VERY successful business and have personal freedom at the same time.