What you will learn on todays show:
- The difference between breaking, and replacing a bad habit
- The role stress or boredom plays in creating bad habits
- Why a substitute habit is important
- Why cutting out triggers works
- The importance of a wingman or woman
- Using the word ‘however’ and managing negative self talk
All this in just over 600 seconds! 🙂
The Silly Facts on Todays Show:
1. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
2. The original basket in basketball, as invented by James Naismith in 1891, was a peach basket.
3. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
4. The world’s population grows by 100 million each year.
5. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
6. In most American states, a wedding ring is exempt by law from inclusion among the assets in a bankruptcy estate. This means that a wedding ring cannot be seized by creditors, no matter how much the bankrupt person owes.
Songs On Todays Show:
Comedian on Todays Show: Mark Normand