Today David can’t express how EXCITED he is to be interviewing this Amazing guest, Warren MacDonald, Warren’s life changed in April 1997 when he took a trip to Hinchinbrook Island to climb one of the islands tallest peaks, he became trapped beneath a one-ton-boulder in a rock fall for two days. Hear what happened to him on this compelling episode.
His films have been acclaimed worldwide, screening on National Geographic TV and winning eight international awards including grand prize at the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
Today Warren will talk about:
- The night of his accident and what he had to get through
- Meeting Geert van Keulen
- Geert’s journey to get help and what he went through
- Warren’s emotions and his thoughts
- What saved his life
- Struggling to stay alive
- When the helicopter came and how he was rescued, his time at the hospital
- How he felt when the doctor told him horrible news
- Making choices
- Most important lessons
You don’t want to miss this show, what an amazing touching story. Warren’s love for adventure and climbing only got more interesting after the accident! He became the first double above-knee amputee to reach the summit of Mr. Kilimanjaro.
Warren’s book “A Test of Will” is an Australian Best Seller.