Have you ever wondered why you were born and what you’re purpose in Life is?
Today, David explores some of Oprah’s 25 years of experience in the area of discovering and living a life on purpose.
Listen in as Oprah shares in her own words why passion is purpose and why every person on earth can find their own stage in which to make a difference in the world.
What you will learn on todays show:
- How everyone is called to purpose
- What your job is in life
- The difference between purpose and passion
- Why your view of life as you look back and how you are going to feel is so important.
- What to do if your purpose does not pay the bills
- The joy and juice from doing what you’re meant to be doing
- What passion or purpose does inside your body
- How you can aluminate the world
- Where your true power lies
- Where your power lies to change someone’s life
- Oprah’s favorite story about popping zits
- How David found his calling at one of his low points in his life
- How often you can find your purpose at the darkest of times.
- The Power of Passion
- Why deciding is so important
- Advice for young people to discover their passion and purpose
In the end, its not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Today’s Music Choices:
Be what you are and say what you feel, because
those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind