- Dolly Parton lost a Dolly Parton look alike contest to a drag queen
- Arnold Schwarzenegger refused his $175,000 governor income because he did not need it.
- Google drove a car 300,000km without an accident and once a real man got in and drove it they had a fender bender
- he first modern toilet paper was made by Thomas Crapper
- Bangkok University make students wear anti-cheating helmet during in mid-term exams
“Your wealth can only grow to the extent you grow yourself”
David challenges your thinking on what your worth and what you are willing to trade your time for.
The USA study showed that over 80% of people applied for a job that paid 100k less with exactly the same qualifications and benefits.
Your financial blueprint is your T=Thoughts F=Feeling and A=Actions about money .
If you’re not getting the results you want, you need to re-program your blueprint.