Sahar is a Palestinian woman, she will talk about her life as a dynamic leader and how her late mother inspired her to assist women leaders to build communities world wide.
Tzvia is an award winning, recognized TV, Film and Commercial Producer, she was Assistant Director to Steven Spielberg in “Schindler’s List”. She is very passionate about the Jewish and Arab community and sharing the message of ACCEPTANCE.
Together these two women are making a difference worldwide and they will talk about “The Gift of Acceptance” a story of an Israeli and a Palestine woman who share their human experiences.
On today’s show you will learn:
- How to bring people closer and how it starts in your family
- That everyone in Israel is in the army
- Where is HATE coming from?
- Teaching our children to be accepting of everyone, don’t JUDGE!
- How to give the gift of Acceptance and be understanding
- What the 7 Steps of Forgiveness are
- Movies that will make a difference for people
You don’t want to miss this show! These two women are truly making the world a better place!
Like & Share our Facebook page “The Gift of Acceptance Movement”