Two-time author and avid listener to The Kickass Life show, Sherri Thomas sits down with a cup of Coffee and shares her journey from being fired multiple times to bouncing back and completely reinventing herself.
Sherri’s book win the Award “Best Career Book of 2012” by the Indie Book Awards for independently published authors.
What you will discover on this show:
- Why figuring out your Personal Motivation is a key to designing the life you desire
- Why you need to set your own bar
- The importance of mourning when losing your job
- Key Strategies that work after being laid off
- Stories of reinvention by different business professionals
- Why quitting can be a key to happiness
- Why Boredom can be a key to re-invention
- Understanding and coping with FEAR around re-invention
- The Questions that you must ask yourself
- Why most people inadvertently leave their careers in the hands of someone else
FREE GIFT – 3 Chapters of Sherri’s Book ‘The Bounce Back”
Personal stories of bouncing back higher and faster after a layoff, re-org, or career setback:
(fill out the form on the right for the free gift)
A little help?
Did you like what Sherri Thomas had to say today? Show her a little Twitter love by clicking this link and saying “Thanks”
-> Click here to thank Sherri for a great interview!
As always, having reviews, ratings, and subscriptions is what makes us rank higher in iTunes. The higher we rank, the more people listen. The more people listen, and the further the reach of the show. Then maybe we’ll have some advertisers!
If you haven’t taken the 1 minute it takes to leave a review and a rating for us, would you mind doing it now?
-> Click here to leave a review, rating (and subscribe) to The Kickass Life.
David and team