KC Baker shares her story of how an encounter in the middle east ignited her passion and set her on a path to help women around the world discover their voice.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to FIND you voice
- How to overcome the FEAR of not being liked
- How to question the feelings that you may interpret as FEAR
- Why Self Doubt is a creativity killer
- The Importance of taking 100% Responsibility
- How FEAR can silence us
- How to ‘BE” when all eyes and ears are on you
- How to be Charismatic
We Need Your Help!
Thank you all for listening to this episode of The Kickass Life Podcast with David Wood!
If you enjoyed this episode, please click the link below to show some Twitter love to KC and thank her for taking the time to be a guest on the The Kickass Life Podcast:
And lastly, if you haven’t already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thank you again for your support, and I wish you all the best!