Today’s show is so exciting! David will talk about one of his favorite subjects, not that he is an expert but that he truly loves what it is about. Today his show is all about “WOMEN”. Almost 80% of his students are women and he loves their determination to create a life they want and they are truly ready to INVEST in themselves and change the world!
On today’s show you will learn:
- Tips on getting ahead “What Works for Women at Work”
- The authors gender based roadblocks broken down into 4 categories
- Women taking a stand, being their own boss
- How low the percentage of women in senior management positions in the corporate world.
- Balancing between family and your career and its challenges
- No one is PERFECT
- The importance of learning how to say “no” and know it’s ok
- David and his dear friend Sandra Yancey, owner of eWomenNetwork are doing a retreat together in Phoenix, AZ the week of February 3rd. This retreat is a very intimate, and is called the WOW retreat. You can find out more information by messaging David through Facebook or The Kickass Life with David Wood.
Make sure you tune in weekly to listen to David’s shows, his shows are amazing and he has some amazing guests.
Don’t forget to go to iTunes and write a review. THANK YOU!
Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women Leaders
The Secrets of the worlds most powerful women
You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Women – Aretha Franklin
I Say a Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man- Aretha Franklin
Respect – Aretha Franklin
How Women Can Get Ahead At Work: A new Manual