Today David is excited to be interviewing Co-Founder & Former CEO of Franklin Covey, Hyrum Smith. Hyrum lives in Gunlock, Utah on his 2000-acre cattle ranch. He is a highly sought after keynote speaker and author. For nearly three decades he has been motivating people to see reality more clearly and to gain better control of their personal and professional lives. Hyrum’s speeches and presentations have been acclaimed by American and international audiences.
Hyrum’s engaging delivery combines wit and enthusiasm with a gift for communicating powerful concepts that have lasting value and help bring about personal change. His keynote speeches on the need for clear perception and the link between beliefs and behavior have been taught to thousands of audiences worldwide.
On today’s show you will learn:
- How you can become an expert in Time Management.
- What you CAN Control.
- Identifying your CORE, what matters most to you?
- What are YOUR Values?
- Feeling an emotional connection in what ever you do!
- The 3 steps to writing your own personal constitution.
- That you have choices of how you react.
Hyrum has beautiful energy and shares touching stories of his family. You don’t want to miss this great show!